SUPPORTER SHUTTLE BUS
The information below is for the 2019 UTMF.
◇Aid Station Shuttle Bus (Tickets must be purchased)◇
- • This shuttle bus is for supporters and will stop at aid stations where support and/or spectators are allowed.
*The supporter shuttle bus will stop at A4 Shojinko, A7 Yamanakako, and A9 Fujiyoshida.
*The supporter shuttle bus will not stop at A2 Fumoto.
*The parking lot shuttle bus which will be running between Kawaguchiko Station to Oike Park (at the Finish) will stop at A5 Katsuyama.
- Please show your bus ticket to the driver when getting on the bus.
- Get on/off at the bus at the supporter shuttle bus stops.
- The bus may be delayed depending on traffic.
- Racers who’ve dropped out of the race can get on these buses by showing his/her race bib.
Where you can purchase shuttle bus tickets
Thu. Apr 25 12:00-20:00 Ohike Kouen Kawaguchiko – Information Booth
Fri. Apr 26 8:00-12:00 Fuji-san Kodomono-kuni Starting Area – Information Booth
Fri. Apr 26 After 18:00 – Sat.Apr 27 18:00 Ohike Kouen Kawaguchiko Finish Area – Information Booth
BUS PASS PRICES
Note) Buses will stop at A6 Oshino to pick up racers who drop out of the race. Yet, support is not allowed at this aid, and supporters cannot get off the bust at A6.
To reach A9 Fujiyoshida, you can also take a bus to Fujikyuko Line Kotobuki Station and walk for about 6 minutes.