The buses can be reserved by runners, family, supporters and spectators.
*Reservations can only be made via the Internet.
*Reservation deadline is on 17:00 JST, Tuseday, March 31 but will close earlier when all the seats are sold out so please book early.
*There is no public transportation to Kodomo-no-kuni. If you don’t have a car or other means of transportation, make sure to reserve a seat on the shuttle bus.
Reserve from here:
[To the start area]
1. Stay in Gotemba (Bus & Accommodation)
Thursday, April 23: Stay at a hotel near the Gotemba Station (individual check-in by racers & stay in single rooms)
Friday, April 24: Bus departing from the Gotemba Station ⇒ Kodomo-no-kuni
2. Bus departing from the Shinjuku Station: Stay in Gotemba,. (Bus & Accommodation)
Thursday, April 23: Bus departing from the Shinjuku Station (17:00) ⇒ Arrive at accommodations in Gotemba) (around 19:00)
Friday, April 24: Bus departing from accommodation ⇒ Kodomo-no-kuni
3. Bus on the day of the race
Friday, April 24: Bus departing from the Shinjuku, Yokohama, Shizuoka, Gotemba, or Shin-Fuji Stations ⇒ Kodomo-no-kuni
4. For racers who stay in Kawaguchiko on Thursday
The morning of Friday, April 24: Bus departing from Kawaguchiko Park ⇒ Kodomo-no-kuni
5. Bus departing from Fujisan Parking Lot at the finish zone in Kawaguchiko
The morning of Friday, April 24: Bus departing from Fujisan Parking Lot ⇒ Kodomo-no-kuni
[After the start] (for families, supporters, and spectators)
6. Friday, April 24: Kodomo-no-kuni (16:00) ⇒ Kawaguchiko Park (17:30)
[After finishing the race]
7. Return trip to Kodomo-no-kuni (start area) to get to cars parked in the parking lot
Sunday, April 26: Bus departing from Kawaguchiko Park ⇒ Kodomo-no-kuni
8. Sunday, April 26: Return trip to various train stations after finishing the race
-Sunday, April 26: Bus departing from Kawaguchiko Park (14:30) ⇒ Shinjuku, Yokohama, or Shizuoka Stations (around 17:30)