Registration for the UTMF 2020 starts at noon, Wednesday, October 16, 2019 (JST).
Please read the following instructions and precautions before starting the registration procedure.
(1) Race Qualifications
Be sure to read RACER QUALIFICATIONS on the official UTMF website.
Required information to complete the registration
You need to provide official names of races you have completed, dates of the races, bib numbers, finish times, and Performance Index issued by the ITRA.
You must provide official race names (in English) posted on the ITRA website.
Please note that abbreviations or race names in non-English languages are not accepted.
International Trail Running Association (ITRA) https://itra.run/
Example) Acceptable: Ultra-Trail Mt. Fuji 2019 – Utmf – Full Course 165Km
NOT acceptable: ウルトラトレイル・マウントフジ2019 or UTMF 2019
(2) Rules and Regulations
Please thoroughly read RULES & REGULATIONS before proceeding to the registration process.
(3) Registration website
○ Registration for general category racers living outside of Japan
Registrations from general category racers living both in Japan and overseas will be selected through lottery. Racers are to pay entry fee when they are selected.
○ Registration website for racers who completed the entire UTMF 2019 (165 km) (for racers living outside of Japan)
A priority registration for the UTMF 2020 is given to racers who successfully finished the entire UTMF 2019 (Ultra-Trail Mt. Fuji 2019 – Utmf – Full Course 165Km).
– The priority registration page is only for racers who finished the entire UTMF 2019 (Ultra-Trail Mt. Fuji 2019 – Utmf – Full Course 165Km). Other general category racers must register from the registration website for general category racers.
– Please note that registrations from racers who did not complete the entire UTMF 2019 will become invalid, and NO refund is given.
– The priority registration right will lose its effect if the registration is not completed within the designated registration period from October 16 to 27, 2019.
– You cannot register for the UTMF 2020 unless you have the required ITRA points.
○ Website for registration with donation for racers living outside of Japan
For racers who satisfy the qualification and make 100,000 yen donation (including the entry fee) for the NPO Fuji Trail Runners Club to carry out environmental protection activities
– Please note that the donation is NOT tax deductible.
– Payment fee does not apply to the registration with donation which includes entry fee.
– The donation will be used for environmental investigation of trails around Mt. Fuji and trail maintenance activities of the NPO Fuji Trail Runners Club.
The website below describes past activities.
(4) Cancellation & Race Category Changes
– Entry fees cannot be refunded (fully or partially) and the race category you signed up for cannot be changed for whatever reason once you’ve registered for the race.
– If we receive a bank transfer after the payment deadline, your entry will be automatically cancelled and your payment will be returned to you minus a service charge.
– Your entry (race bib) cannot be transferred to another person.